Friday, September 26, 2014

Megan's Baby Shower

I have been terribly remiss in keeping up with my blog, so let's change that, shall we? Last month Tara and I took a trip back home, to Wisconsin, to visit my mom. While there, we stopped over in Minnesota for a visit with my dearest friend from high school and also attended her baby shower. Seeing as though baby could be gracing us with her presence any minute now, it's high time I got on with the pictures.

So, without further ado, I present my beautiful friend Megan and all of the lovely women that came together to welcome her baby girl into the world.


























1 comment:

  1. Outstanding baby shower!! Gratitude for sharing these details here. Being an event planner I usually need these kinds of inspirations to incorporate in my projects. Lately I’ve been working for a baby shower party at one of best venues in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete